What can we help you with?
- What is Ultra-VDSL?
- Why do I want Ultra-VDSL?
- Where is Ultra-VDSL available?
- How do I get Ultra-VDSL?
- How much does Ultra-VDSL cost?
- Do I need a new modem for Ultra-VDSL?
There are no reasons why we would block your mobile while you are roaming overseas. The most likely cause of your service not working is that you have run out of Cash Allowance included in your add-on, or run out of minutes and text messages in your Aussie Roaming add-on.
If you still have credit on your phone but can’t access any services, then you can contact us from anywhere overseas by ringing +649 915 7575 - bear in mind that this will be an international call to a New Zealand landline, so charges may apply.
Its easy to change plans at Slingshot, if you're on dial-up or broadband and simply want to change to another plan, then log in to My Account, then click "Change Data Cap" or "Other Plan Options". Your plan will change at the start of the next billing cycle, and this will be shown on the page.
If you're wanting to upgrade from dial-up to broadband chose the plan you're after from the Slingshot homepage and then select "Upgrade existing account".
Alternatively, give us a call on 0800 89 2000 and speak to our friendly customer service team.
My Account is an easy way to view your account at a glance, and make changes to services.
As part of a recent customer-focused project, we have temporarily taken down access to the My Account section from any non-Slingshot IP address. We understand that this has caused some inconvenience, and can assure you that we're working hard to get it back up and running as quickly as possible.
From the Slingshot website:
In the top-right of the page, you'll see text saying "Sign Into Your Account":
- If you click on this button, you'll be taken to a new page to enter your login details:
- Type in your username & password into the appropriate fields and click on LOGIN.
- If you have just your Tolls or Homeline with us, use your Slingshot account number as the username and your Visibill password to login.
- If you can't remember your password, please click the "Forgot your password" button. Click here for more information on resetting your password.